Take a look at our Systems Integration capabilities which include Outsourced Network Services and Traditional Network Services.
Outsourced Network Services
NeverLand Software & Systems is in the business of managing Information Technology so clients can concentrate on running their business. We strive to empower clients and add a sense of assurance to a subject notorious for uncertainty.
We provide high quality systems integration and development services to clients while achieving cost reductions through the implementation of management techniques. NeverLand Software & Systems is focused on reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Information Systems while increasing Quality of Service (QoS).
Traditionally referred to as “outsourcing”, managed network services have typically been the domain of large organizations with huge IT infrastructures. However, small and medium size businesses are finding that they too can take advantage of such an approach to lower the Total Cost of Ownership of Information Systems (TCO) while increasing the Quality of Service (QoS).
NeverLand Software & Systems accomplishes this using a systematic and highly managed approach to client IT resources. The core components of this management infrastructure are as follows:
Core Management Systems
- Client Desktop Management System
- Server Management System
- Network Management System
- Software Distribution System
- Network Asset and Inventory Management System
- Remote Control System
- License Compliance Management System
- Help Desk
The final core component of this managed approach is the NeverLand help desk. This front-line of client support allows for fast response to client issues. In conjunction with remote control, NeverLand help desk staff can quickly help and guide clients in resolving desktop computer problems.
Other Information Systems are built on top of these described core services. Typical systems in most organizations are as follows:
Traditional Office Systems
- Office Productivity Systems: Word Processing / Spread Sheet / Presentation / Small Database
- Printing Systems
- File Sharing Systems
Enterprise Level Systems
- Messaging Systems: Office / Internet Email / Fax / Pager / Voice Mail Integration
- Collaboration Systems: Calendar / Contact / Journal / Task / Project Management
- Accounting Systems
- Timesheet Systems
- Document Management Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Custom Database Systems
- Intelligent Corporate Internet Connectivity
- Remote Access Systems
- Wide Area Office Connectivity Systems
- Information Security Systems
- Information Backup Systems
In addition to these services, most organizations have system requirements that are specific to their lines of business. The important point here is the understanding that all systems, from the lonely application on one staff computer to a the most complicated database driven application can be effectively managed using the described core management services.
By opting to take advantage of NeverLand Software & Systems managed services, whether in a complete outsourcing arrangement or in conjunction with their own IT staff, clients can dramatically improve the utility of their IT resources while placing a ceiling on their costs. This allows clients to concentrate on their core business without the hassle and large expense of managing IT resources.
NeverLand Software & Systems is uniquely focused on providing the highest quality products and services to its clients. We believe that many organizations can benefit from our imagination, knowledge, and expertise.
NeverLand Software & Systems is in the business of managing Information Technology so clients can concentrate on running their business. We strive to empower clients and add a sense of assurance to a subject notorious for uncertainty. In order to achieve this goal, we offer a large spectrum of systems integration services.
While most clients are best served by opting for a total managed solution, some clients are interested in the traditional method of procuring consulting expertise for their Information Technology needs.
Whether a client is interested in operating in this mode of relationship exclusively or to augment their own IT staff, NeverLand Software & Systems can provide the highest quality of expertise.
The following is a necessarily incomplete list of capabilities. It is only meant to give prospective clients a better flavor and understanding of our services. It can be noted that the following list of services follows a somewhat physical view of the topic. It is important to realize that even the most basic business Information Systems involve several of these components:
- Structured Wiring
- Cat 5/6 Specification Twisted Pair / Fiber
- Local Area Network
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet / Token Ring / FDDI
- Shared / Switched / VLAN
- Wide Area Network
- ISDN / DSL / Fiber / T1 / T3 / Frame Relay / SMDS / Spread Spectrum Radio
- Routed / Bridged / Switched
- Voice Integration
- Virtual Private Networking
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2007, 2003
- Unix: Linux, Sun Solaris, SGI IRIX, IBM AIX, HP/UX, BSDI
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Thin Client Computing- Citrix ICA / Windows Terminal / JAVA
- Apple MacOS X
- Linux / Unix, X-Windows
- Remote Access Devices
- Centralized modem pool management
- Large, multi-site telecommuter installations
- Internet Faxing
- Security Consulting
- Network and Host Security
- Firewall design and implementation
- Vulnerability Auditing
- Internet Security
- Encryption and VPN
- Single sign-on / one time password systems
- Tokenized password systems
NeverLand Software & Systems is uniquely focused on providing the highest quality products and services to its clients. We believe that many organizations can benefit from our imagination, knowledge, and expertise. We invite you to take a closer look. View some of the organizations with whom our people have worked.