Founded in 2009, Darling Communications (Darling) is NeverLand’s preferred communications partner. Darling provides varied integrated communications and marketing support including:
- strategic communications planning
- brand & message development
- content development (blogs, website content, OpEds, letters to the editor, print collateral, etc.)
- social media planning and execution (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc)
- media outreach (online and traditional print & broadcast targets)
- executive visibility (speaker proposals & presentation development), and
- partnership/coalition development
Darling Communications’ Principal Samantha Edwards is an award-winning senior communications professional with 20+ years of in-depth experience in all aspects of integrated communications. The Darling team is results-focused and creative with expertise in nonprofit, healthcare, education and Federal markets.
Client list (past and existing):
AARP, American Lung Association, American Red Cross, BET, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Education, FEMA, Global Cocoa/Chocolate Industry, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, MCI Foundation, National Institutes of Health, Nortel Networks, Social Security Administration, The Sullivan Alliance to Transform the Health Professions, TRICARE, USAA, USDA and washingtonpost.com.