Our internet solution development team has the expertise to make your site unforgettable,
and an integral part of your companyís success. We have extensive experience
developing applications, and can therefore blend the right mix of artistry and
engineering to create a truly dynamic interface. We stay abreast of the Internetís
latest evolving standards, yet make sure your site is also viewable by the
largest audience - those who have not yet joined the cutting edge.
We handle all our sites with the same dedication to client satisfaction whether
it is your companyís main communication and revenue tool, or simply a company brochure site.
Our sites are tailored to a client's needs and image. We do not have a formulaic approach;
each is unique.
Many new clients have come to us frustrated with former "web administrators"
often not delivering what they originally promised. In today's climate many people offer their
services at cut-rate costs, and many of our clients have received cut-rate services from these people in return.
By turning to NeverLand, you have an entire team to make sure deliverables arrive on-time
and within your budget. Even though our clients "outsource" to us, we like them to
feel that we are "right down the hall". In order to attain this, we offer website maintenance /
frequent update agreements; for a low monthly fee, we make sure your site is always up-to-date
and make changes at no extra charge.
We can lead you through any other aspect of web site development - from helping you select
a hosting service or an ISP in your area, to managing your first company database, or promoting your site.
Here are a few of our Web Development services:
Read our Portfolio page to meet
some of our clients.
- HTML 3.2, HTML 4.0, DHTML Design
- XML Capabilities
- CGI Coding in C, C++, C#, Perl, Java, and Visual Basic
- Flash animation and custom applications using ActionScript
- Interactive Forms with Input Validation
- Dynamic Page Generation and Database Driven Content
- Database Development and Management
- Secure E-Commerce
- Targeted E-mail Campaigns to Your Customers/ Members
- Flexible Script-Driven Navigation
- You Dynamically Upload Your Website's Files Using the NeverLand CUE
- Password-Protected Section for Your Clients/Members
- Your Client/ Member Can Control Their Own Profile
- Your Client/ Member Group Can Administer Their Own Mini-site
- Dynamic Event Calendaring System
- NeverLand Community
- Graphics Development
- 2D graphics - Photoshop, Fireworks, Fractal Painter, Freehand, Paint Shop Pro, xRes, Corel
- 3D Rendering - Extreme 3D, Ray Dream Designer, Detailer, Visual Reality, TrueSpace
- Multimedia Development
- Animation - Flash, GIF, Windows Media, RealMedia, AVI, QuickTime
- Image / Sound / Video Capture, Editing Development
- CD-ROM Mastering
- Training, Consulting, and Technical Support
- Site Maintenance and Frequent Update contracts
- Online Marketing and Promotion
- Service Provider Search, Screening, and Account Establishment
- Domain Name Registration ("www.yourcompany.com") and E-mail Setup
- Dedicated / Shared Hosting
CUE (Client Update Engine)
Another frequently requested service is our unique CUE (Client Update Engine)
which allows clients to maintain their own sites via the web or FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
CUE enables dynamic updating, addition, or removal of documents, images, and other multimedia
content. The interface uses a Point-and-Click methodology, forms, and Netscape enhancements;
after a brief tutorial, clients are ready to maintain their own sites. CUE Systems are available
which take advantage of extended formatting but require no knowledge of HTML.
Please contact us for more information.
The Community is a suite of web-based products which enable your website to become a
thriving community. It includes, but is not limited to: a "Members' Only" section,
chat room, job board, bulletin board, e-mail alerts, dynamic calendaring system, and subscriber
group list-servs. Inquire about this suite by clicking here.
Go back up to our selected Web Development Services list.
Our programming department has experience developing applications for both the
Internet and corporate intranets. For a description of our capabilities, please visit
the software section of our web site.